Vendor (seller) Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
How to sell my product if am new on Akansava.com ?
Akansava.com is a kano B2C online marketplace that connects buyers with sellers. The benefits of joining akansava.com range from connecting with a wide variety of buyers and sellers to getting volume discounts. You can also trust akansava.com to help you get recognition in front of buying audience as we are expanding our Kano State Wide reach every day by entering new markets and locations. If you join us as a seller, you can lure the audience in these markets and locations to buy from you and earn well.
The process of creating a seller account on akansava.com is easy. You just need to visit the website and click on the ‘SELL ON AKANSAVA’ button to join the free option available on the website. To sign up, you just need to provide some basic details like your name, contact information and the category you want to sell products in; if category is not available, please suggest to us at the end of your registration form so we can add it. It’s as simple as 1-2-3. Your registration would be completed within a few minutes after you get a call from one of our executives at Akansava.com.
How to get more buyers?
Though there are many ways to increase the number of buyers and that depends on your own personal marketing strategies but on Akansava here are some of the thing you should do.
• Make sure that you pick the right product category
• The Product Title needs to cover the key points like size,
color, quantity, material type, etc.
• The main image should have a clear white background for dark coloured products and solid coloured background for bright coloured products. You need to provide other images from the gallery link that cover a product from different angles. It is also essential that the images must not contain any contact details, website name or a copyright mark by another entity
• Insert proper keywords in the content to make it SEO and search engine friendly so when people seach for products relating yours they can find it easily
• Make sure you sell the product at competitive price and keep the shipping charges reasonable
• Add a product description and specification wherever
• The features should be restricted to bullet points
• Offer a wide variety of products
• Be prompt in replying buyers inquiries
• Do not lie to the customer regarding the availability of goods, its delivery or anything else as it may tarnish your reputation if they give you a negative review
• Use Akansava.com regularly and check your account multiple times a day.
• Consider buying our membership packages to boost your visibility on akansava.com
How to advertise my product on Akansava?
There are multiple ways of promoting your product or specific products on akansava.com. You can promote the products as sponsored products that appear at the top when a user searches for a relevant product on akansava.com. You can also ensure that your product is displayed on the right-hand side of the page to get customer attention. We can also highlight you as a verified seller as a part of our add-on services. All these advertising methods would cost you and are usually valued for money as they help in generating genuine leads and help you increase sales and get maximum ROI. To know more about Akansava Ad Rates click here.
How to manage buyers inquries?
The process of managing buyer’s inquiries on Akansava.com is
easy. You just need to follow the steps mentioned here:
• Read the request carefully and make sure you are competent enough to
fulfill the requirement. If not, it’s better to decline at this stage rather
than giving false hope.
• Make sure that you respond to every inquiry within 24 hours.
• Make sure you concisely provide all the requested details. No one has
the time to read long replies these days.
• Add a personal signature on the replies including business address and
contact details to gain the trust of a buyer and prove your authenticity.
• Make sure you maintain records of every communication with a buyer to avoid miscommunication later on.
What to do if I have an irrelevant lead?
Make sure that the quality of your product listing is high and you are making use of the right keywords, contents, and
The process of managing buyer’s inquiries on Akansava.com is easy. You
just need to follow the steps mentioned here:
• Check whether you have all the products sorted by relevance.
• In case you don’t want to deal with certain products, it is recommended
that you remove them from your store, even a slight mention of such products
can harm the quality of the leads.
• Focus on the product name and make sure that they are relevant and
worthy of appearing in relevant search made by the buyers.
• Crosscheck whether the product description and images are as per the guidelines prescribed by akansava.com.
• See to it that you are providing exact pricing details of most of the products
(possibly all) because products with pricing details get a higher rank on Akansava.com
than the products whose pricing details are not mentioned.
• In case you are willing to make some investment to get better quality leads, consider the paid services offered by Akansava.com that will increase your listing and visibility on akansava.com.
What to do about unanswered quotation?
As a vendor, it is highly recommended that you follow up with the buyer to make sure that the buyer remembers you. In case the buyer is considering you and many other vendors or options, it might motivate the buyer to move a bit forward in your direction. You can also use the follow up to offer value-added services or negotiate further to attract the buyer in your direction. All these strategies might help in the conversion of the lead and close on the sale.
Whenever you want the buyer to respond quickly, you must follow these suggestions:
• Make sure that you are offering complete details of your business,
• See to it that you have shared the right images, content, prices and
• Ensure that you answer to all buyer inquiries promptly.
• Make use of akansava.com Vendor Dashboard, to send personalized messages and quotations to buyers.