Returns | Refunds | Cancellations
Return, Refund or cancellation requests can be initiated for defective or unwanted items from your Akansava user account within 24Hrs of placing an order.
- All refund requests must be registered on the Akansava website by the buyer, alongside the reason for the refund request.
- Item should be returned to the vendor for restocking by the buyer.
- Only orders consummated on the Akansava website are eligible for return/refund by Akansava.
- Undisputed claims are settled to the customer within 24Hrs of the receipt of the ordered item by the seller.
- Acceptable reasons for refunds include: Non-receipt / undelivered goods, Unavailability of item, Item is not as advertised and Defective items.
- For returns/refunds initiated directly between the seller and the buyer, Akansava will not be held liable in the event that any disputes arise.
- Excluded items from refund include furniture, rugs, luggage, wallpaper, wall art & paint, curtains, cosmetics, jewellery, alcohol, underwear, swimwear and all personal care items.
- To the extent that a seller offers their own return policy, Akansava’s returns and refunds policy would prevail, except in cases where the nature of goods and services being sold require distinct policies governing returns (e.g. Food, Travel, Personal Care items).
- Any requests received outside the permissible refund window will not be covered under the global refund policy and will be subject to each seller’s independent terms and conditions.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box and clothes tags should not be removed.
Orders that have not been dispatched can be cancelled. Users can confirm the delivery status of their orders by clicking ‘My Orders’ when they sign into their account; or simply contact our support team or chat us up on WhatsApp: 0805 764 8888
The following items are excluded
- Prepared/Cooked food
- Bill Payments
- Personal Care Items
Thank you for using the Akansava Online Directory & Marketplace Services.