Are you tired of using menstrual pads? Furuize Menstrual Cup is a clean, natural and healthier alternative to disposable tampons and pads. It is a feminine hygiene device that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid and prevent its leaking onto clothes. These Menstrual Cups are made of flexible medical grade silicone and shaped like a bell with a stem.
- AS NATURE INTENDED: Abnormal pap smears, rashes, and yeast infections have been linked to the use of pads and tampons. Choose a healthier and natural alternative. It only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
- A BETTER PERIOD: This Menstrual Cup is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly flow. Inserted like a tampon, this Furuize Menstrual Cup offers complete protection, an odorless and a sensation-free period. Join thousands of first-time menstruation cup users who say they will never go back to using pads and tampons.
- STAY ACTIVE AND COMFORTABLE: Dance, run, swim and sleep with your Furuize Menstrual Cup – think of all the times your period held you back! Easy to insert and remove, and it’s ideal for menstruating ladies of all ages – wear your cup for up to 12 consecutive hours.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS: Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to a reusable cup. With proper care, one Menstrual Cup can be reused for many years. Our 100% recycled packaging is chlorine-free and printed using vegetable-based inks.
- LONG USAGE: Furuize Menstrual Cup can hold your menstrual fluid for up to 12 hours! You can last all day before having to clean it out.
HOW TO INSERT
1. Wash your hands and the menstrual cup with soap and warm water.
2. Fold it into a U-shape (see one of the attached images).
3. Gently insert the menstrual cup into your vagina.
4. Rotate the cup to ensure it’s fully open and secured in the vagina.
5. Please note that the bottom of the cup should be leveled with the vulva lips.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. Crouch down. (Adopt a position where the knees are bent and the upper body is brought forward and down.)
2. While holding the cup, push it in slightly to allow some air to enter and pull out the cup gently.
3. Hold the bottom of the cup while releasing to prevent spillage.
4. Discard the contents and wash your hands and the cup with mild soap and warm water.
5. Soak the menstrual cup in warm water for disinfection and dry it before returning it to the carrying pouch.
1. First-time users: Check that the air holes around the top are fully open. Wash your hands and clean your cup with water and mild soap (seriously, none of that scented crap!) Boil it in a large pot for 20 minutes before you use it for the first time.
2. Cleaning During Your Period: First, tip the blood into the toilet. Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water.
3. Your period is finally over – now what: When your period is over, disinfect your cup by boiling in water.
MENSTRUAL CUP SIZES – THE CUP SIZE GUIDE FOR YOUR BODY AND FLOW
Furuize Menstrual Cup is emptied about 2-4 times a day and can be used overnight for up to 12 hours. You will quickly learn your own rhythm by viewing how much fluid your cup has gathered. Your purchase comes with 2 size cups for different needs, 1 small size, and 1 large size.
1. Flow: For lighter flow, the small size might be ideal for you. For heavier flow, try the bigger size.
2. Age: For teens and young users, the smaller makes for easier ins and outs.
3. Pregnancy: For our moms out there, we recommend the larger size, to flex with your body’s life changes.
4. Cervix: If you have a low-sitting cervix, use the small size for a better fit.
5. Lifestyle: If you’re a fitness goddess with strong vaginal muscles, consider using the small size.
6. Bladder: Sensitive bladder? The smaller size might be a match made in heaven for you as well.